Terms and Conditions
1. General Information
This training is particularly suitable for those who already have knowledge of medicine, bodywork and/or energetic work or, those who are practitioners in these fields (e.g. physiotherapists, massage therapists, doctors, VortexHealing® practitioners etc).
2. Practice of Craniosacral Therapy – Legal Notice
If you are intending to practice craniosacral therapy in your home country, it is your responsibility to be aware of, and meet the appropriate legal requirements of each country’s medical and/or alternative-health professional frameworks. For example, in the Federal Republic of Germany, craniosacral therapy may currently only be practised by doctors and `heilpraktiker´ (which translates as a `qualified healing practitioner´). Elke Angermann takes no responsibility as to whether the content and/or format of this course will be sufficient to meet such legal and professional requirements.
3. Structure of the Training
This craniosacral training consists of 3 course modules: One building on top of the other, and all together forming the integral course. For this reason the courses cannot be booked individually.
4. Booking Conditions
To register for the Craniosacral Training course, all applicants need to complete the online Registration Form.
Once you have been offered a place on the training, a non-refundable deposit
of 150 € will be due.
Your place on the course will only be confirmed once the following has been received:
- confirmation in writing that you accept the offer of a place on the course
- payment of the 150 € non-refundable deposit
- signed and dated Financial Commitment form
- signed and dated Booking Conditions form
- signed and dated Tuition Fee invoice or Instalment Payment Plan:
In confirming acceptance of the place offered on this course, you here-by undertake responsibility for payment of the entire course fees in full, and for making payments on the specified due date(s) as per the Instalment Payment Plan.
All payments for deposits and fees to be paid in € (Euros) to:
IBAN: DE92 4306 0967 7004 8982 00
5. Early Bird Discount
Early Bird Discount: Paying the full amount of 1,250 € three months before the start of the course entitles you to a discount of 30 €.
The deposit of 150 € is non-refundable.
All cancellations need to be received in writing.
If the course is cancelled by Elke Angermann for whatever reason, her liability will be limited to the refund of deposits and any tuition fees actually paid by participants only relating to modules not yet held. No liability shall be held to any other party, or for any other costs incurred by the participant.
If you need to cancel, the refund policy is as follows:
- Cancellation 4 weeks before start of first module – 100% of fee (less 150 € deposit) refunded.
- Cancellation 2 weeks before start of first module – 50% of fee (less 150 € deposit) refunded.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the start of the course – no refund given.
If you have any questions, please contact Elke by email to email@example.com.
You can also phone her on : +49(0) 15735220814.