I am a:
- Healing Practitioner
- Registered nurse
- Craniosacral therapist (Master Certificate for Craniosacal Therapy (1350 training hours).
- Foundational and advanced training with Ramraj Löwe.
- Further studies with Joachim Lichtenberg in: Pre- and perinatal craniosacral work, working with babies and children, visceral work training 1,2 and 3, craniosacral work with the brain and nervous system and craniosacral work focussing on the heart and the cardiovascular system.
- Further studies with Jacqueline Schneider about the Polyvagal Theory class 1
- Assistent in trainings with Ramraj Löwe from 2009 – 2011, with Joachim Lichtenberg in children 1 in 2015 und Embryology in 2017, Assistenz in Birgit Hilbert´s training in 2018 and 2019
- I am also a full member of the Craniosacral Association of Germany (CSVD).
- Vortexhealing ® Divine EnergyHealing practitioner
(Highest level – Manifesting Intention ) – see www.vortexhealing.org for more info)
- Angel Healing Practitioner
- Yoga teacher
(I completed advanced trainings with the Sivananda yoga Vedanta centre in Austria, Canada and India as well as the Cardiac yoga training by M. Mala Cunningham in the USA)
About my work:
I get the inspiration and joy for my work from a deep, inner and alive knowing that life makes available everything what we need in each moment.
It’s my view that our body and it’s energy system have a natural intelligence and inherent capacity to heal. And that sometimes, all our body needs is a little help in recognising what it itself is trying to do, to solve a presenting issue. Healing work and Craniosacral therapy can offer it this deeper recognition, thereby helping to complete it’s own innate healing process.
This kind of healing can, however, be both subtle and delicate in it’s unfolding. It requires a sensitivity and skill that only comes from experience. I am extensively trained in body work and energy healing and have worked in this field for more than 15 years.
I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with people so as to help them on their path of healing. My intention is to help you discover in your life the vitality, health and well-being that you may be looking for. For me, working with people in this way, supporting them on their journey back to a place of deep well-being, is a constant source of inspiration and joy.