I get inspiration and joy for my work from a deep, inner and alive knowing that life makes available everything what we need in each moment.
It’s my view that our body and it’s energy system have a natural intelligence and inherent capacity to heal. And that sometimes, all our body needs is a little help in recognising what it itself is trying to do, to solve a presenting issue. Healing work and Craniosacral therapy can offer it this deeper recognition, thereby helping to complete it’s own innate healing process.
This kind of healing can, however, be both subtle and delicate in it’s unfolding. It requires a sensitivity and skill that only comes from experience. I am extensively trained in body work and energy healing and have worked in this field for more than 15 years.
I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with people so as to help them on their path of healing. My intention is to help you discover in your life the vitality, health and well-being that you may be looking for. My favourite and maybe only teacher is the stillness within that we all share.
Trainings and Qualifications:
- Healing Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Further studies with Joachim Lichtenberg in: pre- and peri-natal craniosacral work, working with babies and children, visceral work training 1, 2 and 3, craniosacral work with the brain and nervous system and biodynamic craniosacral work focussing on the heart and the cardiovascular system, biodynamic craniosacral work on the head and artery system
- Further studies with Jacqueline Schneider about the Polyvagal Theory
- Assisting in trainings with Ramraj Löwe from 2009 – 2011
- Assisting in trainings with Joachim Lichtenberg in Children 1 in 2015, Embryology in 2017, and Head & Artery System in 2021
- Assisting in trainings with Birgit Hilbert in 2018 – 2023
- Vortexhealing® Divine EnergyHealing practitioner
(Highest level – Manifesting Intention ) – see www.vortexhealing.org for more info)
- Yoga teacher (I completed advanced trainings with the Sivananda yoga Vedanta centre in Austria, Canada and India as well as the Cardiac yoga training by M. Mala Cunningham in the USA).