About VortexHealing® Divine Energyhealing
VortexHealing® is an ancient healing art which aims to resolve our issues at a root level, while also intending to ripen
the self towards spiritual awakening. Vortex Healing can be used to address deep emotional and mental patterns.
It can also work on a physical level, as well as with all aspects of the body’s energy system including the chakras,
energy pathways and energy bodies.
We can often feel isolated and apart from our family, friends and other people experiencing ourselves as separate beings,
despite the fact that in our core we are the essence of life itself. Vortexhealing ® offers us a way to awaken to this essence,
to this true being-ness.
VortexHealing® History and Purpose
VortexHealing® was rediscovered in 1994 by Ric Weinman. The focus of VortexHealing ® was originally solely on healing. After Ric Weinman experienced his own spiritual awakening in 2002 however, he began soon afterwards to facilitate other people’s journeys through their own awakening process.
These two aspects are now central to the goals and philosophy of VortexHealing®.
Here Ric Weinman speaks of awakening:
How it works and What can VortexHealing® help with?
VortexHealing® can facilitate healing at different levels which includes the energy bodies, energy pathways and energy centres. The intention in this work is to find emotional balance, to improve the quality of one’s life and to help create and maintain a healthy physical aliveness in oneself.
At the beginning of the session we have a short conversation about your concerns or wishes. During the treatment one sits or lies comfortably on the treatment table. It is recommendable to wear comfortable clothes. There is only ever gentle touch, and if requested the treatment can be also without touch, via Zoom or FaceTime.
What can VortexHealing® help with?
- Physical discomfort
- Pain management, e.g. head pains and back pains, migraine or muscle pains
- For Infections, e.g. viral or bacterial infections
- For Covid19 and longcovid
- For strengthening of the immunsystem
- Stress, burnout, exhaustion, low energy
- Support and stabilisation after operations and accidents
- Treatment and support after shock and trauma (e.g. concussions, injuries, emotional shock)
- Allergy coping
- Clearing chakras
- Learning difficulties and development
- Pregnancy support
- Support during difficult life phases (e.g. puberty, menopause, change of occupation or other professional changes)
- Partnership or marital crises
- The journey of dying
Disclaimer: VortexHealing® is a complementary energetic healing tool. It is not a replacement for medical treatment. Please consult your physician for medical issues in addition to any complementary healing you receive.